Wednesday, April 27, 2011

today i miss..


AFRICA
Christmas 2010 will definitely be the most memorable christmas of my life. 
I got to travel to Ethiopia with the family i nanny for, they adopted 7 children
from Ethiopia and the experience has thus changed my life forever.
this is faith shes one of the newmans

the highway is also the front yards of these houses
we made these blankets for the elderly home. they were adorable,
and there was even a guy there that was 106 years old..crazy stuff people.




i was basically at the zoo every day from seeing all
the animals i saw on a daily basis. i saw camels and 
hyenas but i wasnt close enough to take pictures
harmony and dibabe theyre both newmans too





every child i saw was so happy and carefree. it broke my heart
and i wanted to take them all home with me
i dont even like coke..but i lived off of it for two weeks 
cause it was honestly the only thing that seemed edible. 
this picture kinda speaks for itself
the church was the size of my room
ive fallen in love with africa.
and i miss it so much and you best believe ill be going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment